Re: [WriteLog] Rotor Control Suggestion

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rotor Control Suggestion
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:46:03 -0400
If WriteLog is to support SO2R operations well, I think this upgrade needs
to happen.  I have a very small station, but by the upcoming contest season,
I'll have two rotateable yagis.  Small, low - yes - but the 2nd antenna may
swing quite a bit picking off mults on an alternate band.  My main running
antenna will stay put generally NE, then N, but as I said, the 2nd antenna
moves a lot.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.