Re: [WriteLog] Is there a way...

To: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is there a way...
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:53:43 -0800
You don't have anything set wrong Dick.  That's the way WL works if the call
is not highlighted.

I can't conceive of any way to "grab" that call without clicking on it in
the proper location - the first letter of the call.  If you just clicked
anywhere in the call, WL would have to be able to figure out how to parse
the partial string from the letter you clicked on to the end of the call and
then find X number of characters to the left of the click point to try and
"reassemble" the complete call into something that was a legitimate call
sign .  Seems like a prodigious programming task to say the least!

73,
Gary AL9A