Re: [WriteLog] Troubling info

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Troubling info
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:22:46 -0500
> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:25:18 -0700
> From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Troubling info
> To: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>, <kevin@rowett.org>
> Cc: writelog@contesting.com
>

> 4. Logging QSO's without having to first tab to the exchange field if
> the exchange is already known.  This sounds trivial but, when I am
> extremely fatigued, this drives me crazy

I've developed the habit of always hitting the space bar after typing a
call, but I'd like this one taken a step further.  We all know you can
preload from previous contests, but when the information changes on the
first qso, queue the remaining qso's based upon the information entered from
the first qso, and disregard, if it doesn't match, the preload information.
Currently preload dominates all entries, so you're stuck changing every qso
with that station that doesn't match.  Set the priority to the previous
qso's as opposed to the preload if they differ.

Charlie
KI5XP