[WriteLog] SO2R LPT

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R LPT
From: Greg - AB7R <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:18:23 -0400
I searched the archive for this but did not see anything definitive on this.

I have an interface similar to a TopTen DXD connected and have installed and
ran
DirectIO.  WL sees the LPT port fine and is keying great through the LPT port.

My question is how does WL swap radios?  Does it use the standard pin 14?  If
so,
what is the keystroke command to do this?  With the keyer/interface in line and
in "auto" mode I cannot get WL to change the radio focus.  I can get the log
window
to change between 1 and 2.  But when I transmit it always transmits on radio 2.

Thanks.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA