Re: [WriteLog] SO2R help

To: <WG0M@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R help
From: "Greg" <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:30:16 -0700
I am also having a problem using an SCKII SO2R box.  There seems to be a
problem with the state of pin 2 on the LPT line (abort pulse from ESC key).
It seems to stay in a high state when WL runs.  This also disables (or seems
to) radio A/B switching.  When I ran it with N1MM it works fine.  It would
be great if this could be fixed since I just bought the WL update.

73
Greg
AB7R