Re: [WriteLog] I can not get the 'bandmapup' feature to work

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] I can not get the 'bandmapup' feature to work
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:45:24 -0800
Thanks to Bill for bringing this command up and a big thanks to Mark for
coming up with the answer.  What a great idea!  I never knew these commands
were available.

When trying to program these commands with the Tools/Keyboard Shortcuts
utility I discovered two additional similar commands in the list of
available commands.  In addition to "EntryGotoNextStnDownBandmap" and
"EntryGotoNextStnUpBandmap" there are also commands for
"EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap" and "EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap".  On my MS
Natural keyboard there are four keys in a row just above the numeric keypad
that are unused for shortcut keys.  "=" [EQUALS], "(" [Shift+9], ")"
[Shift+0] and "<--" [BACK].  I've now programmed these keys as follows:

= EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap
(  EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap
) EntryGotoNextStnDownBandmap
<-- EntryGotoNextStnUpBandmap

I put a few dummy calls into the Band Map and they work great!  Just a
reminder.  If you program these commands as keyboard shortcuts be sure to do
a Setup/Save Configuration so the commands will be there next time you run
WL.  Thanks again Bill and Mark!

73,
Gary AL9A