[WriteLog] Highlighting Call Signs

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Highlighting Call Signs
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
You are right about the Scan for DE.  But there is another place that has to be
set too.

In the "Setup"menu, go to SuperChkPartical.  You need to get the lastest file
of callsigns for rtty.
I use the MASTERRTTY_WL.dta file which can be optained from

http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

This file contains a list of all the active rtty'er from previous contests.

So check the two places and see if that fixes your problem.  And let the group
know if it works.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.