Re: [WriteLog] help--

To: "john" <w8wej@citynet.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] help--
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:05:51 -0800
John,

Not sure how much help I can give without more info on your setups.  Press
Alt N?  For CW?  Do you mean Alt K?  And "forget ports... I have not gotten
that far"???  Well, I think your going to have to address the port issue at
some point, especially with three different machines that may all have
different port configurations.  Under Port/Setup, do you have a com port
selected for CW on each of the machines?  Is the rig, baud, poll and comm
PTT info correct?  Are you able to key the rig with the F keys in SSB to
play audio files?  Is the CW keyer type set to "PC generates"?  On the CW
PTT... button what have you selected?  I use "On LPT in 16/Comm RTS".  I
realize you have some frustration, but I can pretty much guarantee you the
problem isn't  with WL.

73,
Gary AL9A