[WriteLog] Configuration question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Configuration question
From: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:10:11 -0400
I plan to use WriteLog (latest version) in the CQWW RTTY contest.  For
Multi-Single (Multi-One) stations there is a requirement for
identifying the transmitter used for contacts when more than one is
used.  I plan to use two stations and they may alternate as Run or
Mult.

This is the first time I have used WriteLog in a M/S category when I
had two stations available, although I have used WriteLog for years
with only one station available.

I need a head check on understanding how to meet the requirement for
the transmitters to be identified per qso.  I think I know, but.....

If I properly fill out the Cabrillo form by entering Multi and One
transmitter, I believe the Cabrillo file will show a 0 or 1 in a
designated field and, I think that will meet the requirement.

I also note that WriteLog allows me to designate RUN or MULT station
each time that station assumes that role, but it means making a change
in the Window/Band change menu.  That is a pain, but, can be done.  Is
this detail necessary as opposed to just letting WriteLog put a 0 or 1
in the designated (far right) column of the Cabrillo file?

I ask because the procedure of changing from RUN to MULT and MULT to
RUN involves accessing the Window menu and clicking on the appropriate
selection.  That is easy to forget.

Your advice and thoughts are appreciated.

73, Steve, K4FJ