Re: [WriteLog] Writelog2getscores not working

To: n3bm@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog2getscores not working
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:43:12 -0400
Hi Al,

Weird.  Well, I wonder if you have a registry issue.   If you use regedit
(Start->Run Regedit), you can do a search for "Writelog.Document"  If you do
not find it, then WL needs to be reinstalled.   If you find it, look for a
path in the subentries to the writelog.exe file.  If you find this, and it's
wrong, correct the path.

If none of this works, then I'm at a loss also.

73, Gerry