[WriteLog] IC756PROII/Writelog and Feedback

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IC756PROII/Writelog and Feedback
From: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:15:21 -0400
I am also using an IC756PROII, but it's with the orignial (non-pro -
whatever it's called) headset. If I turn the monitor gain up beyond just
being able to hear it, I get feedback as well. As long as I leave it turned
down just to the point of being able to hear it, it's not a problem.

I'm using a DXDoubler, and when I record audio I unplug the mike from it and
plug it into an audio extension cable that goes to the mike on the sound
card. That way the mike input on the sound card controls the level so I
don't have to do anything with the rig.

73 de Lar K7SV