[WriteLog] Writelog and network set up

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>, "FRC Group" <gofrc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and network set up
From: "KD3TB" <idarack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:11:53 -0400
In preparation for CQWW SSB, I will be testing the Writelog network
connection tomorrow between two laptop computers. One is running XP and the
other is a new laptop running Vista. We will be using the latest version of
Writelog.  In the past I have had no problems setting up the laptops when
both are running XP. This will be the first attempt to network when the
computers are running different operating systems. In the past, we have had
to make sure both computers are on the same Group.

Any advise would be appreciated or past experience would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards, Irwin KD3TB