Re: [WriteLog] ALT-K Not Working in RTTY 10.68

To: John Desmond <jdesmon@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ALT-K Not Working in RTTY 10.68
From: Charles Miller <n6kw@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 06:36:23 +0000
I'm assuming when you say it works fine with MMTTY, you are
using MMTTY without WriteLog? If so, you may just need to set
the PTT in WriteLog to the proper COM port under "Setup/Ports".
I have had issues with port assignments changing depending on
whether I used MMTTY alone or with WriteLog.

73, Chuck N6KW