[WriteLog] enter sends exchange/qrz function

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] enter sends exchange/qrz function
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:13:31 -0000
The help file says that the enter key should not only send the exchange, but
should also move to the next field just as though I had pressed the space
bar, but I cannot make that happen.

A post from back in 2002 mentions a line in the .ini file
<MoveNextOnEnter=1> but I am very hesitant to put such a line in the .ini
file without hearing from someone that it works and will not cause me
problems.

And would it matter where in the .ini file such a line might be placed?

Of course I could simply accept using the enter key to send the exchange,
then using the space bar to move to the next field, but I am trying to
streamline.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Rusty, NA5TR