[WriteLog] Telnet Problems Solved

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Telnet Problems Solved
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:41:16 +0000 (GMT)

This was a firewall problem which is now sorted
Cheers
John G4RCG

________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:27:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telnet Problem
To: writelog@contesting.com

I uploaded the new version of WL 10.69D?just before this weekends CQWW, and
when I came to try WL I cant get telnet to connect, when I? type in the connect
address and port number I get an error message which is headed WLOGPKT32
connection failed try again ? I tried my logging programme Logger 32 and thats
connecting fine thru telnet but not WL. I fired up my laptop and thats ok
running V 10.68F I get the telnet screen and it connects straight away and the
bandmap works great.
Anyone any idea's or is it a bug in 10.69D ?

John G4RCG

End of WriteLog Digest, Vol 71, Issue 25