Re: [WriteLog] %Z With SO2R?

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] %Z With SO2R?
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:19:23 -0000
Eric,

I have the message "PSE QSY %Z" which sends the frequency of the other radio
from the second entry window.
If I add a number behind %Z it just sends the message "PSE QSY ", nothing
more...
If I have the transmit focus on radio 2 and hit the function key with "PSE
QSY %Z" it sends the message "PSE QSY (frequency radio2)"...
It would be nice if the frequency was sent from the other radio not having
the transmit focus...

73 Gert,  PA3AAV