[WriteLog] 10 meter contest log - gone?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 meter contest log - gone?
From: <ai2n@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:53:55 -0500
Greetings.

In the last hour of the contest, I carelessly dragged my hand across the
keyboard in JUST such a way that my log went blank (!).  Window looked the
same, file name same, messages same, etc.

When I attempted to reopen the log, this notice popped up:

"That file can only be read with the customized multiplier logger that wrote
it.  Or do a "Select Contest" operation and OK it without making a selection to
turn off multiplier checking."

Huh?

When I OK'd the notice above, the blank log opened again.  I looked all over
for the "Or" option (above), both from within the log and starting a new log
from scratch; couldn't find it.  Couldn't find it in "Help".  Previous logs
appear to be OK.

I copied the contest and opened it on another computer.  The log opened blank.

Any ideas for getting my 107 Qs back?

Tnx, Redd - AI2N