Re: [WriteLog] Problem: "Packet Spots" Window for CQWW 160 CW (Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem: "Packet Spots" Window for CQWW 160 CW (Writelog v10.69D)
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:49:05 -0500

All:

After playing with this issue for over an hour and having
it behave as described below, I saved the log and re-started
Writelog, and the problem vanished!

If anyone has speculation as to why this might be, I'd like
to understand it. However, it is not a current problem for
me.

Thanks for the off-list replies!

73,  Jeff  K8ND