Re: [WriteLog] Call stack?

To: ke1fo@arrl.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Call stack?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:38:43 -0800 (PST)
Next time try "Alt-C" will bring up the list of recent calling stations.

I find that it takes more time than just doing the QRZ but it is a nice
"Unused" feature in Writelog that should be used more.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.