[WriteLog] keyboard update

To: "ACG" <Contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [WriteLog] keyboard update
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:53:22 -0600
Well I promised that I would inform all when I settled my keyboard options!
ended up purchasing an Adesso WKB-3200UB wireless 2.4 Ghz with built in
optical trackball, scroll wheel and hot keys. Turned out to be just what the
doctor ordered.... everything in one place... no more reaching for the
trackball. It works great with Writelog... still finding out new things...
the scroll wheel will move the frequency of the rig when in the logging
window... way cool! Haven't played with it in DX4WIN yet but expect good
things also. Best $70 that I have spent in a while. 73's Cort K4WI