[WriteLog] Rittyrite problem please help

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rittyrite problem please help
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:09:47 -0800
IM making another attempt at getting so2r going for rtty. I have a single
computer, running mmtty on radio right with no problem. On radio left IM
running the KAM tnc. On radio left the KAM is receiving .50 kHz off frequency.
If I close out rittyrite window for the KAM and run it as stand alone on a
program called KAWIN the receive frequency is ok which makes me believe the
problem is not in the tnc but somehow in rittyrite. Any ideas what could be
causing this? Thanks. Gary ke6qr