[WriteLog] Overflow problem

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Overflow problem
From: "Darrel" <k1ku@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:53:16 -0500
While playing with the UK RTTY contest this weekend using the
MMTTY plug in I kept getting an overflow message in the RTTY
control window.

Following the advice in a thread somewhere I
* uninstalled the MMTTY stand-a-lone
* downloaded the newest stand-a-lone version and installed it
* uninstalled the plug in
* reinstalled the plug in (Ver 13)

Re booted the machine and now my "tx" light pulses about 2 times
a second.

MMTTY stand-a-lone keys the rig OK

<F2>, <F3>, etc won't key the rig.

Set up is:
* Micro keyer
* FT-2000
* WL 10.63H
* MMTTY version 166

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

73,
Darrel - K1KU
Radio Station K1KU, Vermont's finest, is located in Putney, VT.
Situated high above the scenic and bucolic Connecticut River
valley,
it has been transmitting its powerful signal worldwide since
1978.

Sole owner, manager and Chief Engineer is Darrel Daley,
Putney's Premier Pontificator, Polymath and Pundit.

Email: kiku@verizon.net or k1ku@arrl.net

www.sover.net/~kl7dn

To check out Vermont's Premier Ham Club go to
www.westriverradio.org

Learn more about Ham Radio at
www.arrl.org

Scanned with AVG