[WriteLog] MMTTY Writelog Plugin

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Writelog Plugin
From: ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:31:02 -0800 (PST)
Well to all that responded, thanks for the help.

I now have the plugin working with Vista but still have a minor annoyance.

It seems that when I save configuration from Writelog that a file called
C:\Windows\WRITELOG gets updated. When Writelog launches however, it restores
the configuration from
C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini..

To restore the configuration I want I must copy the contents of
C:\Windows\WRITELOG to
 C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini

I shut Vistas User Control Account option to OFF and I am wondering if this is
causing the problem since it now allows me to write to C:\Windows..

I could not get the plugin to install with User Control Account set to ON,
probably because the plugin wants to see writelog.ini in the C:\Windows
directory.

I hate Vista.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)