Re: [WriteLog] RITTY

To: WriteLog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RITTY
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:24:46 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:03:07 -0600, "Nicholas Roy Smith"
<nicksmith@citlink.net> wrote:

>I'm thinking of trying RITTY. Does anyone know the website to download it or
>an email address to order the program. It is one of the few RTTY programs I
>haven't tried but it seems to still be the best program for printing under
>difficult conditions so I thought I'd give it a try.
>
>Thanks in advance
>Nick, W4GKM

REPLY:

The program was written by Brian Beezley, K6STI, but as far as I know
he no longer sells it. You can try contacting him but be advised -
Brian is not exactly ham-friendly after his piracy episodes. He is
likely to ignore you. It's a real shame but that's how it is.

73, Bill W6WRT