[WriteLog] Upgrade

To: Writelog user group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade
From: k8dd <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:29:05 -0500
I sent in my PayPal to upgrade Writelog on Jan 22.  Have not heard anything
back with a new number or anything - except the confirmation that the PayPal
went through to sales@writelog.com.

In the past I have had very fast response, but this time it's over a week.
Does
anyone know if anything is wrong with Ron?  Or Wayne?

I guess if I don't hear anything before we go to Central America for ARRL DX
CW
the next step will be file for a refund with PayPal for non-response, and I
really
do not want to do that!

Any one know what's going on?

73    Hank    K8DD

--
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'      -anon