[WriteLog] Cannot get sound card to work with any digital apps

To: WriteLog <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cannot get sound card to work with any digital apps
From: w6sa@cox.net
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:35:54 -0500 (EST)
I am at work and can't reply directly as it uses my work email to send.
Don’t know if this will show up separately or as a follow up to my
original post.  Never had much luck with my posts.

Had a couple of replies so far.  Thanks.

I am using the new MMTTY 1.66g version for Vista.

The sound card is built into the motherboard and the drivers were
updated for the entire computer once it was set up.

Just seems to be this computer as my laptop seems to be OK with the 32
bit Vista.  All apps can access the soundcard on the laptop.  Maybe 64
bit Vista has some issues?

73,

Walt,  W6SA