[WriteLog] so2r rtty need help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so2r rtty need help
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:26:15 -0000
All of a sudden my so2r rtty setup is acting up, and I can't
figure out what I've done. This is with two instances of
mmtty in two different directories, fsk on com4 and com5.

If I'm calling cq on radio 1, and I click on a callsign in
the rttyrite window of radio 2, the cq stops, and the green
tx focus light goes to radio 2. I can still see the cq
printing in blue on the radio 1 rttyrite screen, but the rig
is not transmitting. This happens both with command ptt and
hardware ptt. Before this problem arose, the cq would
continue on radio 1, and only the keyboard focus would shift
to radio 2.  What have I goofed up?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ