[WriteLog] 8 band Changes in a Clock Hour NOT 100%

To: "WRITELOG" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 8 band Changes in a Clock Hour NOT 100%
From: "Wayne King" <n2wk@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:27:15 -0500
I hate to be a pain in the butt but the new patch is working only for a M/S
station.

But in  M2 when I network two computers and two radios and I have selected
multi-2 in parameters,  each time I log a Q on CPU #1 (A radio)  and then on
CPU #2 (B radio) it indicates a band change then back to the A radio is
another band change. Not sure why this is?

Multi-2 rules say that each transmitter can make 8 band changes PER CLOCK
Hour. We will run out of band changes in the first couple of minutes. Hi

Maybe I missed something and don't have all the parameters set up right??

I have serial numbers as separate by band. Is that OK?
The 8 band change mod is working and thank you for that.

Wayne N2WK