[WriteLog] Writelog seems to have bug in country file update

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog seems to have bug in country file update
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:13:23 -0700
I just tried the "Web Update Data Files" from within Writelog.  I typed
in VERSION and it showed the "country version" as Lebanon, OD which is
the latest.  However, I am seeing similar problems to everyone else
w.r.t. K5D etc.  If you download wl_cty.dat and convert it, per the
instructions on the country files web page, then it will work properly.

I think there is a bug in Writelog whereby the '=' in front of full
calls is ignored during the "Web Update Data Files" process.  Possibly,
Wayne is not converting the country file properly before he uploads it
to wherever it lives on the web site.  This is something that Wayne
needs to look into.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us