Re: [WriteLog] Help with CTY-1903 Country Files - 03 March 2009

To: IDarack_KD3TB <idarack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with CTY-1903 Country Files - 03 March 2009
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:08:25 -0700
That's not the way to check the country file version.

Try to log the callsign VERSION and see what country comes up.  If you
have the latest country file loaded, it should be Uzbekistan.

This is described on the country file web site, near the top, before
the program-specific links.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us