[WriteLog] Packet Spot Window "Local" Feature in Version 10.70

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window "Local" Feature in Version 10.70
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:49:56 -0400
There was a new feature included in Version 10.70 described as follows in
the Version 10 revision history:

"Adding a call to the bandmap also adds it to the packet spot window labeled
as "local". This is turned on by default, but can be turned off with in the
[ENTRY] section of WRITELOG.INI"

I tried this new feature during the Russian DX Contest and I found it to be
useful.  I am still thinking about whether or not to continue using it going
forward.

The new feature is on by default.  Can someone provide the WRITELOG.INI
information to turn this feature off?

73 Bud AA3B