[WriteLog] Trouble with Packet Spots not populating Packet Spot Window o

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Trouble with Packet Spots not populating Packet Spot Window or bandmap
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:05:38 +0000
The radio club I am in, Boeing Amateur Radio Society (BEARS), here in
St. Louis is having a problem with one of our HF operation positions.

We  have 3 IBM computers, all the same, running Win2000.  We are using
Writelog 10.69D and they are on a little local area network using a
LinkSys router.

I guess we have been running this setup for about 2 years now.  All been
working fine, but it seems this Fall with all the contests that one of
our stations (Computer) lost the ability to populate the Packet Spot
Window or bandmap when connected to telnet.
The telnet (packet) connects and all the spots are coming through the
network.  The other two computers on the network have no problem at all.

When we using the network, we use one of the other computers as the main
server, it connects to the internet and then the others computer connect
local to it for packet spots.  All works well.
Just not spots on this one computer spot window or bandmap.

I tried using this computer by its self without the network and it
connects to the internet, spots come in, but will not populate the spot
window or band map.
I re-installed Writelog 10.69D and that did not fix it.  I did not
un-install Writelog before the re-install.

Any ideas??  We are getting ready for the Missouri QSO Party this
weekend and since we are sponsoring the Missouri QSO Party, working us
W0MA is a 100 point bonus.
We really don't need this fix for this weekend as we will just be
calling CQ MOQP but other contests are always around.

Joe K0BX