Re: [WriteLog] SO2R radio control via LPT pin14

To: "Jim Fisher" <gm0nai@btinternet.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R radio control via LPT pin14
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:00:11 -0000
>From the help files:

"LPT port PTT and A/B radio select
WriteLog outputs a rig A/B output on pin 14 and outputs a
PTT signal on pin 16 on the LPT port selected for CW, and on
the LPT port selected for the DVK, and on all LPT ports
selected to have antenna relays."

So you can select antenna relay and NA interface for your
LPT port, and the A/B relay should work. It works here. In
fact, I can't STOP it from working, even when I deselect
those two items. Maybe if I restarted the program it would
stop working.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ