[WriteLog] Florida QSO Party helper [update]...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Florida QSO Party helper [update]...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:26:09 -0500
ATTENTION:

Yesterday I posted a message about the tool I created for the Florida QSO
Party. I was alerted there was a mistake in the times for Sunday. I forgot the
second half of the Party started 4 hours earlier that day, so all the times are
wrong for the second half of the contest. The times for today (Saturday) are
correct.

I fixed this problem and created Revision 2, which can be downloaded here:
http://tinyurl.com/cm5dal

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN