[WriteLog] Error 115

To: "Writelog" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Error 115
From: "Sid Sneidar" <sneidars001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 18:21:23 -1000
Hi Group. When trying to do a WriteLog setup from Ron's WL CD ver 10.54 on a
Dell with Win XP, I get the following error message:

ComponentMoeData had the following error:

Media Name: data
Component: Program Files
File Group: Program Files
File:    C:\WriteLog V10\Programs\Wlogcw32.dll
Error Number: -115 (refer to online help)

I did a files search and the Wlogcw32.dll file exists where it should.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I not doing something I should? Is there a fix
for this error 115 glitch?

Your help for this 80 year old ham will be much appreciated.

Tnx, 73 de ah6hh