[WriteLog] NCCCSprint module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NCCCSprint module
From: "Rob" <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:39:57 -0700
I have a module for NCCCSprint created by Pat, K0PC. I downloaded it, unzipped
it, put the two files (.dll and .ini) in the WriteLog/Programs file.

What do I have to do to "install" the module - that is, be able to see it in
the "start a new log" menu, and when selected, have it run?

I was told to use "command prompt" and change the directory to Program
Files\WriteLog\Program, and then insert the command:

regsvr32 NCCCSprint.dll

However, when I open up "command prompt" it is currently showing:

C:\documents and settings\Rob...

When I try to change it by typing in C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Program, I get
an error message that says "Program Files is not a command, operation, etc."

I am using Windows XP.

Rob K6RB