[WriteLog] (no subject)

To: WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: m.warren2@homecall.co.uk
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:46:54 +0100
HI ALL MY NAME IS VINCE CALLSIGN G0CMP EMAIL m.warren2@homecall.co.uk.
i have been qrt for 22 years and never been on hf until last year on ssb.i
am now hooked on rtty just started.I am using a yaesu ft857d a tiger tronic
signal link box usb connection with mmtty all working ok.
Just subscribed to write log and a bit confused .com how to set it all up
and how to get the com ports configured for ptt and rig control i am using a
r232 usb adaptor but no joy.
can some tell me in basic terms what do i need to do in the write log port
and the rttywrite port menu what do i need to select and do i need to select
any thing on my ft857d. i have intalled plug in and all seems to be working
and recieving rtty but cant ptt and rig control please help kind regards
vince g0cmp