[WriteLog] Can't save configuration layout

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't save configuration layout
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:33:36 -0400
I have a WriteLog file that I use for daily operating. I've maintained the
same screen layout for years and suddenly when opening this file it always
reverts to a full log screen and nothing else. I've reselected all my
favorite tools, saved the configuration, and locked the docked windows. But
after closing it always re-opens with the full log screen and no tools. I've
tried restarting my PC. Still no success.

I used the Tools/Recover Windows Layout to recover my preferred layout from
another contest file and that works ok. But it would still be more
convenient if my day to day file opened with all of the tools present and
accounted for.

I haven't made any changes or loaded any new files to my PC. Any help would
be appreciated.

73,
Mike K2MK