Re: [WriteLog] Do Keycaps Still Exist?

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Do Keycaps Still Exist?
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:29:21 -0600
I sure can not answer your question about keycaps.

I use these overlays.

http://www.hamstuff.com/Overlays/overlay.htm

I use a labeller to label the discription of the function keys that change with
each contest.

I also use FKeys to put the function keys, etc up on the display.

There is a little learning curve on how to set it up for different contests.

Works for me.

http://www.kregli.com/fkeys.htm

I know that does not answer your question and if you already know about this
stuff--Sorry

73

John wa5zup