Re: [WriteLog] *** SPAM *** [5.3/5.0] Problem out of nowhere

To: "Dan Karg" <dkarg@ekarg.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] *** SPAM *** [5.3/5.0] Problem out of nowhere
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:55:35 -0600
Hi Dan,

Well, what can I say?  I have tried contacting Ron, K5DJ and waiting for a
reply from him.  I have no clue about any changes I may have made in my
setup.  Just all of a sudden this anomaly appeared.  CW works just fine, but
I can't get MMTTY to work with the MMTTY Plug-In for Writelog.

I'm at a total loss.

Thanks for letting me know that you're not having a problem.  It has to be
something I've done, but darned if I know what it was.  WL seems to be OK in
CW mode, it's just RTTY that won't fly all of a sudden.

Dick
W0RAA