[WriteLog] writelog anomaly

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog anomaly
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:38:03 -0600
Well, my problem is resolved with trying to get going in RTTY mode with
WriteLog.  Without repeating myself and boring everybody to the point of
tears, if you recall, I couldn't get the RTTYRITE eindow to come up in WL
when I was trying to get setup for the SARTG program.  I had several
suggestions from many of you and I really appreciated the helkp and ideas.
Don Hill, AA5AU, even had me send a copy of my Writelog.ini file.  He found
nothing in it to explain why I was having a problem.  A special thanks to
Don.

Well, this morning I decided to try reinstalling MMTTY.  I have been running
the latest version, but just a wild a** guess that I had tried everything
else, why not a reinstall of MMTTY.  Well, lo and behold, that solved the
problem.

I want to say thanks to everybody who made suggestions.  Also to Ron, K5DJ,
for sending me the site for downloading version 10.71 of WL.  That didn't
make any difference.

So, I am in the SARTG using N1MM which is a nice program, but because of my
somewhat lack of knowledge of the workings of it, it is cumbersome.  I would
like to import my log from N1MM into Wl and continue from there, but that's
too much of a hassle.

Again, thanks to all.

73,

Dick