[WriteLog] band map

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] band map
From: "Wayne Alley" <irl@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:39:50 -0500
I have VISTA  software. 32 bit.
Just loaded the lastest verison 10.72

I am having trouble getting the bandmap to work properly with telnet. My
understanding is telnet should log call signs on Packet Spots and then showup
on Bandmap for easy and fast selection.  Mine doesn't do that.

Second problem is on the Bandmap itself  should have a seperation line showing
band edges and  highlighting them in different colors.  Mine only highlights
10,15,30,40 meters.
My band map does react to band changes and when I put a call sign in manual and
change freq I click on that call sign and my radio goes right to that freq.

WAYNE       KG4MGE    irl@frontiernet.net