Re: [WriteLog] No Audio Recording with MKII

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No Audio Recording with MKII
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:28:53 -0800
Tnx for the reply Joe.  You were almost right.  It was a Vista muting
problem, but not with the Line (microHAM CODEC).  I had checked that several
times.  For some reason Vista had muted the Headset Microphone CODEC!  Once
I found that and cleared the mute the WL audio recording worked FB.  Wish I
could have found that last Sat.!!!  Just made myself ANOTHER note about the
pitfalls of Vista.  What in the world was Microsoft thinking when they
decided to screw up sound card access so badly???

73,
Gary AL9A