Re: [WriteLog] Kansas QSO Party -- me too...

To: Bob Dorsey <zf2rf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Kansas QSO Party -- me too...
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:12:38 -0600
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Bob Dorsey <zf2rf@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree with Jim AD1C --- I also need to do my KSQP log --- but I cannot find
> a module for it.
>
> Is there one>  Is one planned?  Or must I resort to another logger?
>
> 73 --- Bob W4RQ

Hi Bob,

Steve N9OH *may* be working on one.  I say "may" because he was
looking for the rules and couldn't find them (web site was broken, now
fixed).

I was able to import my DX4WIN ADIF file into N1MM (after some
editing) to get a score.  However, I don't use N1MM, I use WriteLog,
so would prefer that format for storage and submittal.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us