[WriteLog] CW number Setup

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW number Setup
From: "Edward Taylor" <Phinehas@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:30:59 -0400
Greetings to all,

    After I received Don's (VE3XD) email I carefully checked my WriteLog.ini
file and could not find anything remotely associated with [Cut-Numbers].  I
decided to wait and see if anyone else would respond to my question.  Then Al's
(KE1FO) email came in with the recommendation to cut and paste the info (since
it was missing) from Don's email into my WriteLog.ini file.  I don't have time
just now to do it but will as soon as I am able.  I am sure that my problem
will be solved.  l'll let everyone know the result.

Thanks very much to Don and Al!

73,
Ed WB8TSD