[WriteLog] Echo Microphone unchecking during Timed CQ Bug

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Echo Microphone unchecking during Timed CQ Bug
From: don@hfradio.com
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
I have had a problem that I can't quite nail down the exact circumstances that
it occurs - but when I go to respond to a call when using timed CQ the Echo
Microphone button under Sound Board Options will uncheck itself resulting in no
TX audio. I know it happens in SO2R mode but I think it happens when running
timed CQ on just one radio also. Anyone else encountering this. I have lost
several Q's before I finally figured out what was going on - and suffered a
great deal of embarassment too. It maybe that I am doing something wrong in
stopping the CQ by clicking on the call entry field - but I don't think I am.

Don
W6CZ