[WriteLog] Log connection via internet

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log connection via internet
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:46:14 +0200
We make thoughts to participate in next IARU contest like sx0hq. So we need
to connect all together (12 stations) via internet. Is this possible with
the writelog? It is supposed yes but is anyone who can help me to make it
possible? I am not an expert but i have good network aknowledge and i can
not make it alone. Any plans to have writelog updated on this one? After all
there is a new extra category on ww where connection via internet is
possible.
Kostas SV1DPI