Re: [WriteLog] Irritating diagnostic

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Irritating diagnostic
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:19:26 -0800
This is why I never upgrade to the latest release unless I have to.

Evidently everyone else has this same philosophy. Now that you've uncovered
this little gremlin, it isn't likely anyone else will upgrade as you did.
Glad to hear 10.69 works.  I'm still using 10.64. It works too.  I may give
10.73 a try AFTER SS.

73, Alan  AD6E