Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Log Analyzer 1.0.4

To: "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Log Analyzer 1.0.4
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:49:49 -0600
After I posted the new SS Analyzer, the server at the ISP went down. I'm not
certain if it was the flurry of contesters trying to down load it all at
once (wishful thinking) or some other cause that took the box offline.

I see it is still down this morning. I am not certain when the server will
come back online. I don't have a secondary site that I can post to either.

I will post a message when it's up and running again. Version 1.0.5 will be
the most current file. I made a few corrections and additions to the RATES
worksheet last night.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN