Re: [WriteLog] Fw: ARRL 160 Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: ARRL 160 Contest
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:20:20 -0900
Joe,

I think the red B next to the QSO number means WL thinks you're out of band
for this contest.  Assuming you are using the correct contest module it
appears WL isn't communicating with your radio properly and thinks you are
on a different band or mode.  Can you manually set the band to see what it
does?

73,
Gary AL9A